Site By JimmyB
• RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS: Reservations are accepted with a credit card payment of a one night stay
plus sales and hotel tax. Your deposit will be applied to your registration at the time of check-in.
• MINIMUM NIGHT STAY: There is a two-night minimum on weekends and a three-night
minimum stay on holiday weekends.
• CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel your reservation up to seven days prior to your scheduled date
of arrival. Cancellations within that seven day period will result in forfeiture of entire deposit.
Cancellations prior to the seven day period will be refunded minus a $25 processing fee.
In the event that you do not show for the first night of your reservation, any remaining days
will be automatically canceled.
• INCLEMENT WEATHER: Our cancellation policy will remain in effect as long as boats are running.
If you plan to fly to Block Island, please allow sufficient time for alternate transportation on a ferry
in the event that the planes are not flying due to the weather.
• CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIMES: Check-In is after 3 P.M. Check-Out is before 11 A.M.
A luggage room is available for your use to store belongings if you plan on arriving earlier or
departing later than the designated times.
• PAYMENT: Payment is required at check-in. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard,
cash and travelers checks. Personal checks are not accepted.
• RATES: All rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to Rhode Island sales and hotel tax.
Rates vary according to factors such as prime-time of off-peak season, length of stay, and type of
accommodation requested. All holiday weekends including Memorial Day and Columbus Day are subject
to holiday rates. Published rates are subject to change. An exact rate for your date of arrival may be confirmed
when making reservations.
• ADDITIONAL GUESTS: Cots & Cribs are available upon request.
There will be a $20 charge per night for each cot, if the cot is requested for a child under the age of 12
there will be no charge. Cribs are free of charge.
• All rooms at the National Hotel are non-smoking, a cleaning fee of $30 will be charged to
your credit card upon check out if a guest is found to have smoked in their room.
Important General Information
BLOCK ISLAND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BLOCK ISLAND TOURISM
BLOCK ISLAND FERRY
PO Box 189, Water Street, Block Island, RI 02807
Reservation Specials Now Available
Click Here for Details
Visit Our Sister Restaurant
In Naples, Florida